Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Battery Tester Device
is a device that we can use for testing the battery system, for truely examining the battery's cold starting capability and reserve capacity.
It is quite important to find out the real health of the battery because if the battery get fail or finishes, the car may be stucked on the road.
The BT 506 battery tester device allows us to see the real health of the battery in the car. For seeing the results of tests, we should download a free mobile application to our android or ios mobie phones.
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Battery Tester Device Description:
- Smartphone connect with the BT506 tool via bluetooth and we can view our test results from our phone app.
- With BT506 battery tester, you can test in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle batteries.
- With the BT506 battery tester we can test 12 and 24 cranking/charging systems and 6 and 12V batteries.
- With BT506 battery tester device, we can test any type of battery ; Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries.
- BT 506 battery tester works in harmony with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA.
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Battery Tester Tool Technicial Specifications:
- Connection type of the BT506: It has USB2.0, Type C, Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LEDual Mode connection types.
- BT506 has -5 V DC input voltage.
- BT506 has an operating current of < 150 mA at -12 V DC.
- The device doesnt have built-in battery.
- BT506 has a CCA range of -100 - 2000 A.
- Voltage range of BT506 is -6 to 36 V.
- Operating temperature of BT506 is between -10° and 50° C.
- Storage temperature of the device is between -20° and 60° C.
- The dimensions of the BT506 are as follows: (L x W x H)107 mm (4.21") x 75 mm (2.95") x 26 mm (1.02").
- BT506 is 320 g. weighs.
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Battery Tester Tool Package Included:
- 1 main device
- 1 clamp cable