MaxiBAS BT608 Battery Test and Diagnostic Tool
The BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health.
The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics.
The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications.
Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
MaxiBAS BT608 Battery Test and Diagnostic Tool Features
• Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
• Test 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
• Test 12-volt cranking/charging systems
• Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
• Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
• One-touch Battery registration
• Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
• Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
• Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
• Read and erase codes of all available systems