SVCI 6154A VW VAS Diagnostic Device
SVCI 6154A VW VAS Diagnostic Device is a diagnostic device that supports CAN Fd and Doip Protocols and works in harmony with OEM Odis drivers.
This device automatically identifies all Odis versions and odis engineering program.
SVCI 6154A supports OEM features on all VAG group cars(including Porsche cars). It also works fully harmony with the new Land Rover Pathfinder and Porsche Piwis 3 softwares.
SVCI 6154A Vw Vas Diagnostic Device Specifications
- The device supports all old and new VAG group cars: VAG ID series models are covered, (SWW,Faw-vw, WW, VWCW, AUDI, SKODA, Bentley, SEAT, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, JLR).
- SVCI 6154A fully supports CAN Fd and Doip protocols: KWP2000 protocol, UDS protocol, CAN protocol, K-line protocols supports all old and newest models, (All models from 1995 up to now.)
- FULL OEM VAS driver software, OTA synchronization of OEM ODIS software: You can use ODIS and ODIS Engineer software independently after synchronization with SVCI tool.
- SVCI 6154A device manager unified management function: The device automatically installs the ODIS diagnostic program, and you dont need any registration for ODIS software.
- There are built-in wi-fi, Wlan and USB for communication: Wifi works quite well from 20 meters. 3 kinds of connection types are available; USB connection, AP mode connection and station mode connection functions.
In AP mode, you can connect the device to the computer via built-in wifi. In station mode, you should connect the device and the computer to the same LAN network.
- Device configuration page of the device covers 23 languages. (including Turkish)
- SVCI 6154A device supports remote diagnosis mode: There are remote diagnosis, remote online programming, remote immo operations etc. functions. There is an application for remote diagnosis.
- You can change the serial number that recognized by ODIS with SVCI 6154A device. Thus, you can secure your remote operations.
- SVCI 6154A device is fully successful in all features in ODIS program: such as, DTC reading, erasing, online/offline programming, immo operations.