Scania VCI 1 Diagnostic Tool
SCANIA VCI 1 Diagnostic Tool It is a diagnostic and diagnostic tool developed for Scania trucks and buses.
Scania VCI 1 diagnostic tool covers 3 and 4 series vehicles.
Works on all scania branded vehicles between 1995 and 2004 model. It is the original fault detection and diagnostic tool used in services.
Scania VCI 1 Diagnostic Tool Scania VCI 1 Features:
● Fault reading and fault deletion
● Activator component test (system parts and component operation)
● Live value measurement (pressures, speeds, quantities, electrical values etc ...)
● Coding, adaptation, part introduction
● It is provided with the catalog software (Part locations, detailed troubleshooting methods, electrical diagrams, etc.) prepared for Scania services.
Scania VCI 1 Diagnostic Tool Scania VCI 1 supported systems;
● APS - Air processing system;
● BWS - Body system;
● BCS - Bus chassis system;
● EBS - Brake system;
● EEC - Exhaust emission system;
● EMS - Engine management system;
● COO - Kordinator;
● ICL - Browse panel;
● TCO - Tachograph
● ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS - Webasto, Scheduler, Radio;
● OPC and RET - Transmission system;
● SMS - Suspension management system;
● RTI - traffic information system;
● TPM - Tire pressure control system;
● LDW - Lane tracking system;
Scania VCI 1 Diagnostic Tool Package Includes;
● Scania VCI1 Interface
● Digitus Comport Adapter