KESS v3 ECU Programming Tool
Kess v3 is a state-of-the-art ECU programming toolproduced by Alientech company, which has made a name for itself in the chiptuning field.
KESS v3 has been developed for everyone, from speed enthusiasts to expert technicians, to easily adjust ECU and TCU settings.
Thanks to its high performance, flexible and easy use, you can make adjustments on ECUs and TCUs with a single device.
KESS v3 Highlights
OBD, bench and boot modes are in one device:
In Kess v3, three modes are combined in one device. OBD, bench, boot.
KESS v3 With Revamped Architecture:
Alientech company has combined all its design knowledge in this device.
KESS 3 is designed for high performance and easy use. If we talk about the main features of KESS 3, these are; new microprocessor, latest generation I/O interfaces, renewed onboard sensors, high performance eeprom and flash memories.
KESS 3 has the most powerful microprocessor on the market.
It uses the protocols necessary to provide a secure communication; Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN Bus, K-Line, L-line, J1850, J1708.
GPS, wifi, bluetooth, all in one device.
Thanks to the new usb chips inside, the file reading and writing process is 10 times faster.
KESS 3 has been designed using the best materials on the market to be completely robust and lightweight. Thanks to the fiberglass shell used in its construction, KESS 3 is light and flexible, as well as resistant to impacts.
Revamped Alientech Suite:
- Alientech company thought that because they designed such advanced hardware, the software part should be this advanced. Therefore, they changed the design and architecture of the Suite.
- It has a more functional use thanks to its new design.
- With the renewed UX, you can create a favorite vehicle list, view pre-interfaced vehicles.
- Vehicle lists and protocols are always updated. Even with the most complex transactions, users are supported by multilingual technical support.
- With the new search function, you can access the vehicle list and scan the ECU microprocessor in seconds.