Autel MaxiSYS MS906BT Diagnostic Tool
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices.
The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability.
Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSYS MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel MaxiSYS MS906BT Diagnostic Tool Features
• Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
• 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
• Internal reliable 64GB SSD for better performance
• Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
• 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
• Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
• USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
• Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
• Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
• The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
• Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
• Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
• Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
• Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
• Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data